Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Movie

I have watched one movie which is made in korea.
So real title is koean but if I try to translate it for English
I might say "Our happy time"

Totally it has been my favorate movie in my life.
It is melodramatic movie which I disliked originally.
To tell the truth I liked action movie such as Die-hard, Troy, 300, and so on...
So I went to watch movie which is melodramatic once in a bluemoon.
Since I had thought it was waste to watch melodramatic movie at theater
I watched the movie at home.
A story of the movie was about murderer who killed someone, who was maid, accidentally
and then, he had a guilty conscience.
And A woman who inteded to cure him went to meet him at jail periodically.
Although his mind was closed to her at first, he opened his mind day by day and, gradually.
Finally he got to love her.
But because he was a condemned ciriminal it was just a short time to love her.
The movie finished after he had died.

To be continued.........

No comments: