Monday, August 18, 2008

It happened 1 year ago in Korea. I was going back home from journey by subway. Because of long trip, and I had drunk too much, I was exhausted. Unfornunately, there was no seat on subway, so I was standing up. And, Since my bag was so heavy, I put it on a shelf. A few minutes later, someone had left from his seat, and I could sit down. And then I started reading newspaper. I knew my bag was on the shelf, but because three of my friends were with me, I didn't worry about it. When we arrived at the station that we had to get off, I saw the shelf which I put my bag on. However, I couldn't find my bag. I was sure that someone had stolen it. I was floored. It was the situation that I couldn't believe in. I was embarrassed. I didn't know what I had to do. I brew up. If I had caught the thief, I would have killed him. I was stupefied. There was so much stuff in my bag such as clothes, sunglasses, shoes, and a wallet. Since then, I've seized my bag by my hand everywhere I go.

No comments: